Monday, March 16, 2009

...Me

G'day World! My name is Colin and this is the start of the Hitchhiker's Guide To...well, anything really!

I'm 23, of Chinese lineage, living in Sydney, Australia. I'm studying to be a doctor, listening to Van Morrison, and dreaming of being a fish.

My parents moved back to China many years ago, leaving me to fend for myself in this barren landscape known as the land down under, and loving every second of it. I eat badly, sleep little, play lots, and I enjoy late walks along the beach. When it's not too cold.

I believe curiosity is what drives the human race forward - a desire to know everything about everything - it's how we discovered fire, the wheel, and the train hat.
















So here you will find information about anything - fishing, travel, games, health, money, TV series, music and what I had for dinner.

Let the journey begin! Our first adventure is the Top 10 Fishing Blogs from around the World. Enjoy!

2 comments: